9.28.2552

@^@..OnePiece 559 (วันพีช 559สปอยแปลไทย)

สปอย์วันพีช 559 OnePiece 559


สปอย์วันพีช 559 OnePiece 559
Original
ออกวันอังคาร-วันพุธ


สปอย์วันพีช 559[En]
OnePiece 559 [En]
ออกวันพุธ-วันพฤหัส


สปอย์วันพีช 559 OnePiece 559
สปอย์แปลไทย
ออกวันพฤหัส-วันศุกร์


มังกะวันพีช 559
OnePiece[Manga] 559
ออกวันศุกร์-วันเสาร์

มังกะวันพีช 559
OnePiece[Manga] 559
แปลไทย
ออกวันศุกร์-วันเสาร์


เตรียมพบสปอย์วันพีช 559
OnePiece 559
วันอังคารหรือพุธ


One Piece Ch. 559 predictions/spoilers.

Status prediction.
Chapter 559
As we all know that Ace's execution is going to be done ahead of time, but as of yet I have no idea what they are preparing/waiting for. But this is my prediction of what will happen once all's said and done. Plus my last week's prediction is still plausible.

Sengoku: "Alright! Begin the execution!"

Shabondy Arpelago
Crowd: "What!? They're ignoring the time they set!? Is Whitebeard that fearsome, even to the might of the marines!?"

Back at HQ
Luffy: "ACE! NO!"

Whitebeard "WERE TOO LATE!"

Marco: 'This Isn't Happening'

Sengoku: "I win Whitebeard"

Whitebeard: "You'll pay Sengoku!"

The executioners thrust their spears/poles at Ace, A shadow appears infront of Ace, stopping the executioners on the spot.

?: "Not yet Sengoku, you haven't won yet"

Luffy: "Grandpa!?"

Ace: "Grandpa!?"

Sengoku: "So you intend to get in my way too Garp?"

Garp: "I hate to admit it Sengoku, but I took Ace and promised Roger that I will watch over him. If I let you kill him, I'll be breaking that promise"

Sengoku: "Is your promise to a criminal more important than true justice?"

Garp: "Justice? Your sense of Justice has always been different, and extreme Sengoku"

Sengoku: "Then I guess, I'll have to kill you too" Sengoku draws a sword, he attacks Garp. Garp draws his own sword, but is quickly over powered.

Sengoku: "You've gotten old Garp"

Garp: "Of course, that is humanities biggest destiny afterall"

Sengoku kicks Garp to the ground and turns to Ace. "I'll deal with you once I finish Roger's son" He raises his sword.

Luffy: "DON'T YOU DARE!" Luffy takes a swing at Sengoku, who in turn catches Luffy, and throws him next to Garp.

Sengoku: "I get to take out Roger's bloodline, and I get to finish off Dragon's family too! What a day" he prepares to swing his sword at Ace. "!" Sengoku can't swing his sword. "What's going on, I can't swing my sword" Sengoku turns to look behind him. "YOU!" Sengoku comes face to face with Dragon.

Whitebeard: "So you've come Dragon"

Dragon: "I can't let you hurt my father, threaten my son, and execute my adopted son now can I?" Dragon smiles his right index finger and thumb holding a firm grip on Sengoku's sword.

Luffy (tears sreating down his face): "Father!"

Dragon: "Seems like you've gotten yourselves in some trouble eh! Luffy, Ace"


CREDIT:http://onepiece-spoilers.blogspot.com/

(If people would like to know what I think beyond this I'll be glad to post it)
readmore »»

7 ความคิดเห็น:

  1. ไม่ระบุชื่อ29 กันยายน 2552 13:03

    ดราก้อนมาแล้ว

    ตอบนำออก
  2. ไม่ระบุชื่อ29 กันยายน 2552 20:03

    สุดยอด มาแล้วๆๆศึกอัดุเดือดที่น่าติดตาม

    ตอบนำออก
  3. ไม่ระบุชื่อ29 กันยายน 2552 20:19

    อยากอ่านไวๆจง

    ตอบนำออก
  4. ไม่ระบุชื่อ29 กันยายน 2552 22:16

    ดราก้อนมาแล้ว

    ตอบนำออก
  5. ไม่ระบุชื่อ29 กันยายน 2552 22:16

    ลูฟี่พ่อเเกมาช่วยเเล้ววว!!!

    ตอบนำออก
  6. ไม่ระบุชื่อ30 กันยายน 2552 03:42

    - - มันขึ้นว่า วันพีซ Predictions สปอยทํานายอ่ะค่ะ เเค่การคาดเดา...

    ตอบนำออก
  7. ไม่ระบุชื่อ1 ตุลาคม 2552 22:46

    ดราก้อนมีตอนไหนว่า

    เราว่าอันนี้ของปลอม

    ดูภาพมาแล้วไม่มีตอนดราก้อนเลย

    ตอบนำออก